End of Year Savings
We understand the end of the year is a very hectic time. But while we look forward to the new, let’s also take stock of how we can improve today — and save!
At Red Bud Regional Hospital we encourage you to take some time for yourself. Doing so could not only benefit your health, it could even get you more out of your money!
Five Reasons You Should Take Time for Your Health Before December 31.
Reason 1: If you have an FSA account, don’t let this money go to waste! Schedule your procedures to be completed prior to year-end for this year’s FSA eligibility.
Reason 2: If you need some kind of procedure, or if you’ve been considering some kind of elective surgery, you can recover during your time off over the holidays.
Reason 3: If you’ve met your health insurance deductible, take advantage of that fact. Remember, January 1 you start back at zero!
Reason 4: Physician offices aren’t as busy during November and December so you’re more likely to get an appointment quickly.
Reason 5: Putting off seeing a doctor or having a procedure just isn’t smart. Your good health is a present you give yourself and your loved ones. And in a season of giving, time and health are the greatest gifts.
Suggestions for end-of-year savings:
- ANNUAL PHYSICAL
- Have you had one in 2022? MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER.
- Men and women over 45 should have one every 10 years. To schedule a screening close to home call 618-282-7373 for an appointment with a provider.
- FOOT AND ANKLE SURGERY
- Bunions? Hammertoe? They can be taken care of relatively easily. Call 618-282-5402 to schedule an appointment
- GALLBLADDER SURGERY
- Does everything you eat cause pain? Call 618-282-7373 for an appointment with a provider.
- The first step to find out how we can help. Call 618-282-7373 for an appointment with a provider.
- You don’t have to suffer in silence. Call 618-282-7373 for an appointment with a provider.
- HERNIA REPAIR
- Abdominal Pain is nothing to ignore or put off for later. Call 618-282-7373 for an appointment with a provider.
- JOINT REPLACEMENT
- There’s never a “good” time for a joint replacement surgery. Step into the new year without the joint pain you have today.
- Have you gotten your mammogram this year? Get back on track. To schedule yours, call 618-282-4900.
- MOLE REMOVAL, LUMPS AND BUMPS
- Whether for medical or cosmetic reasons, annual screenings can help prevent a little bump from becoming a big problem. Call 618-282-7373 for an appointment with a provider.
- Been putting off a screening MRI or CT scan? Use up that FSA before the end of the year.
- OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY
- Those aches and pains won’t go away on their own.
- SCREENING MAMMOGRAM
- Have you had yours this year?
Related Services and Conditions
Back to work. Back to friends. Back to life. ’s rehabilitation services cover a wide range of rehab types, from treatment type to treatment type, all designed to help patients recover from injury or illness. The goal: to help people re-gain...