Our Healthy Circle
Step into our circle.
We all want the best for our families, our partners and our friends. But what about what’s best for our own health? Getting active, getting together with new friends, and getting informed about new information on health and wellness out there just gets harder as we get older, doesn’t it? The good thing is, you’re not alone.
Our Healthy Circle is dedicated to making life after 50 more active, informed, fun and full of friends. We plan events, volunteer and educational opportunities in your community and at Red Bud Regional Hospital centered on helping you live the healthiest, most active lifestyle possible. You just show up, meet, greet, and take advantage of the benefits: new friends, fellowship, and valuable member-only discounts and privileges.
What’s it take to join? Just $13.50 for a year’s worth of membership and a birth date that means you’re 50 years of age or older.
What does membership offer? A truly generous selection of discounts, activities and events, exercise and wellness classes, a chapter newsletter and national publication subscription, in-hospital privileges, reciprocal privileges and much more.
Visit our national website at www.OurHealthyCircle.comto learn more!
Local Membership Benefits
- Dedicated Our Healthy Circle Advisor
- A subscription to our quarterly chapter newsletter
- Free calendar of events
- Free monthly activities
- Free exercise classes
- Free educational lunch and learn program
- Discounts at area shops
- Day and overnight travel opportunities
- Free Notary Public
- Free copying and faxing
- Holiday parties
- The opportunity to participate on our Volunteer Committees
- Complimentary private room upgrade during your hospital stay when staffing and availability permits
- And more…
National Membership Benefits
- Our Healthy Circle National Website
- Subscription to Our Healthy Circle’s national publication
- Toll-free member services line
- National travel program
- Prescription discount
- Hearing care discount
- Vision care discount
- Emergency response discount with ADT
- National car rental discounts
COVID-19 Message for Our Healthy Circle Members:
As a precaution, we have canceled all Our Healthy Circle activities and events. We regret our inability to socialize in person, but the care and safety of our patients, families, visitors, staff and community members is our top priority. We plan to resume activities soon, and will keep you updated as this is an evolving situation.
Please take all of the CDC’s recommended precautions to keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy:
- Many of our chapters are located in states with a shelter-in-place rule. And even if it’s not required, it is important to self-isolate and avoid all but essential local errands.
- Aim for 20-30 minutes of outdoor exercise every day, keeping at least six feet of distance between you and others.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly; use cleaning or sanitizing products with 60%-80% alcohol content (100% alcohol is actually LESS effective).
- Stay connected to friends, family and others virtually. Use phone calls, Face Time or send letters to stay in touch.
- If you feel unwell, either physically or emotionally, do not hesitate to call your primary or urgent care provider.
Be safe and healthy – we will get through this together!